This Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) is for Senior Carers that work in adult care settings. This qualification is ideal for operational staff working in such as residential or nursing homes, domiciliary care, day centres or other clinical healthcare settings, whether you specialise in learning disability, mental health, drug and alcohol misuse, homecare, dementia, or end of life care.
The Level 3 Diploma is designed to further your knowledge in key areas such as
• Duty of Care
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Championing Health and Wellbeing
• Enhancing your own Personal Development
Access Skills are here to provide you with the specialist resources to aid progression throughout the course
• Course task activities based on specific workplace requirements of your job
• Free Learner access to Quality Compliance Systems Ltd (extensive operational policies, procedures, and tool kits)
• One-on-one tutorial support provided remotely to you
• Webinars and Workshops (both live + recorded) providing tutorial support
• Learning portal to view all your activities, access resources and monitor your progression.
• Access to resources and support via our social media channels
You must occupy a suitable care role and need to be carrying out responsibilities such as:
QCS empower care providers to deliver higher quality care and supports over 140,000 care professionals to stay compliant with current regulatory policies.
5,000+organisations relying on QCS to be registered with CQC and achieve outstanding inspection.
2,300+policies tailored to your needs for compliance.
1,000+policy always updates every month and inspection compliant.
7,000+best practice and guidance resources supports training and Diploma assignments. Eg, descriptions and theory related to supervision and care home management activities.
• Candidates have learner access to QCS Portal during the duration of their program.
• Portal content and reading list links directly to the needs of course work assignments.
For this diploma, you will be observed undertaking specified work-based tasks associated with this role therefore you will need to gain support from your employer (and service user as appropriate) to complete this programme.
Access Skills can offer you the opportunity to pay the course fee in up to 12 instalments, via our instalment partner Knoma.
Click the Knoma button for an INTEREST-FREE instalment plan.
We are a sector-leading health & social care training provider delivering leadership and management qualifications and training, induction training and practitioner qualifications. We support our employer clients nationally and can offer outstanding participation and achievement rates.
We are a Skills for Care Endorsed Provider with strong sector partnerships and the official training partner of the National Care Association.